Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $93.8K – $119K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Seattle, WA.
We are looking for a Senior Strategist, Website Marketing to support the content development and strategic growth of a consumer-focused website for one of our larger tech clients. In this position, you will drive the strategic planning and day-to-day management for key initiatives including product and feature launches, platform education, and promotions. You will partner with product managers, content producers, marketing leaders and executive leadership to plan and deliver on these initiatives, including managing content calendars, external agency teams and website performance metrics.
Our ideal candidate has managed the development, maintenance and content strategy for a website, and is skilled at leveraging research, data and insights to support strategic recommendations. This person should have a track record for delivering high quality work from website best practices, content management and SEO implementation. The candidate should be able to offer creative and innovative strategic solutions to client teams, and be a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities.
- Work with client teams to develop and manage the site strategy and content roadmap based on product launches, marketing initiatives, and business objectives
- Manage cross-functional teams to translate incoming stakeholder requests and requirements into web deliverables, working with the web engineering team and external agency to prioritize based on delivery dates and business needs
- Lead the implementation of best-practices and process improvements to maximize efficiencies in creating digital experiences
- Manage the creative development, user experience, functionality and content feedback on the website on an ongoing basis
- Web Performance: Develop a plan to track the success of all consumer-facing initiatives including website performance. Provides clear, timely, actionable and consolidated web best practices. Work with the agency analytics team to analyze web and user path analytics to inform decisions, boost performance, and create an optimization plan.
- Manage the SEO plan to improve organic search rankings and give guidance on SEO best practices & implementation.
- Work with the web development agency on the design, QA testing and bug fixing for new content launches.
- Assist with the design, testing, learning and optimization of the web experiences across SEM, SEO and global web pages.
- Provide strategic guidance and project management for international website launches
- Deliver regular performance and content calendar updates to cross-functional teams to ensure buy-in and support for future improvements and initiatives
- Operations: Manage content approvals for assets & messaging. Resolves any conflicts in stakeholder feedback. Constantly monitoring alignment to the overarching vision.
Background & Skills
- BA/BS degree with 7+ years of experience in website management and digital marketing, product marketing, or product management, preferably with technology brands
- Web management experience working on product launches on a large-scale, global web site with an understanding of UX patterns and user journey flows
- Proven ability to increase site traffic through organic (SEO) and referral channels for continuous growth and consumer impact
- Proven ability to project manage multiple work streams from creative concepting through launch execution, gaining stakeholder approvals through the process
- Experience creating impactful web content, with working knowledge of SEO and mobile best practices and complex information architecture
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and time management skills
- Agency management experience with strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to collaboratively and autonomously work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with little oversight
- Analytical skills including strong experience with Google Analytics to track site visitor activity, deliver performance reports, and inform creative and content decisions and priorities
- Experience working with global marketing organizations, as well as cross functional teams on the clients and agency side
- Partner marketing, multilingual and design skills are a plus
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.