Full Job Description
EVERSANA INTOUCH™ is a leading full-service, global healthcare agency serving the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. We provide next-generation creative and media services, enterprise solutions and data analytics services for clients.
We combine the power of world-class creative and digital teams with deep market access, payer, and healthcare communications expertise to provide innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals, and payers.
We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That’s where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors, and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one’s health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
And as a part of EVERSANA, a pioneer in next-generation commercial services, we connect dots that other agencies can’t, helping drive commercialization success.
Our eight affiliates within the EVERSANA INTOUCH Network include EVERSANA INTOUCH Solutions, EVERSANA INTOUCH Proto, EVERSANA INTOUCH Seven, EVERSANA INTOUCH Oxygen, EVERSANA INTOUCH Engage, EVERSANA INTOUCH B2B, EVERSANA INTOUCH Media, and EVERSANA INTOUCH International.
What is the role of the Associate Director, Content Strategy?
The Intouch Solutions Content Strategy team seeks to answer the questions our clients have about their current and future content. These can include: What is the quality of our current content? What content is missing? How do I best leverage my existing content? How do I efficiently create effective content?
The Content Strategy team leverages an established process with best-in-class deliverables that seek to answer these questions and add the maximum amount of value for our clients and internal teams. The Content Strategy team is also a primary contributor to Intouch’s overall strategic planning process and the elevation of customer experiences for our clients.
The Associate Director, Content Strategy role provides expert-level analysis, insights and strategic development in support of the Intouch Solutions’ client portfolio. This position is responsible for working closely with Account teams and clients, guiding content strategy and thought leadership, along with Creative and UX teams to ensure flawless content execution.
The Associate Director, Content Strategy will also assist the Director in leading their team, facilitating effective team functions and furthering the individual growth and success of all team members. They must also be capable of organically growing team business as well as engaging in new business pitches and keeping Intouch Solutions up to speed on industry trends.
The position will continue to innovate content strategy at Intouch, developing processes across teams, as well as deliverables to be scoped and implemented. Because of the nature of this position, we are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, an entrepreneurial spirit, effective communication skills and a passion for strategic thinking.
- Act as project lead, providing oversight and guidance (with some deliverable creation)
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams, company leadership and clients to ensure content strategy services are included within multichannel marketing solutions
- Manage team tasks, bandwidth, and resourcing for effective work balance
- Lead brand planning initiatives and presenting recommendations to internal account teams and clients
- Add inputs on staff needed to pull through work based on resource hours
- Add value by finding gaps in current CS scopes and account/brand goals and proposing solutions in those areas
- Address areas of concerns for their specific account portfolio
- Manage/mentor direct reports and provide guidance on career path/future development
- Support leadership initiatives
- Participate in pitches
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and digital or equivalent education plus professional experience required (experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus), including mentoring/leadership and client experience
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation experience
- Strong team player with the ability to work within a team dynamic or independently as needed
- Experience and passion selling content strategy solutions
- Experience working with other marketing principles, including analytics, SEO, social, media and eCRM
- Ability to teach and educate staff and clients on content marketing and deliverables
- Flexible and innovative, energized by working on multiple brands and with diverse disciplines
- Ability to leverage big-picture thinking and front-end strategy development
- The discipline and attention to detail needed to manage content over time
- A background of content strategy leadership and marketplace success
Learn more about EVERSANA INTOUCH here.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.