Associate Content Marketing Manager – Lucid Software – Salt Lake City, UTFreelance
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $60.5K – $76.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Salt Lake City, UT.
Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they’re located. Top businesses use Lucid’s products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid’s partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
We are looking for a talented writer to join our marketing team and help tell Lucid’s story. In this position, you will collaborate with the rest of the content marketing team to create and publish collateral promoting the Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite. We are looking for someone who is passionate about writing, marketing, and technology and is a true team player.
- Create a variety of content, including but not limited to customer case studies, blog posts, email marketing, white papers, e-books, web copy, social media, and event collateral. This content will support a wide range of initiatives, including demand generation, nurture flows, brand awareness, thought leadership, SEO optimization, and more.
- Write compelling narratives in long and short articles that help our users and prospective customers see how Lucid products empower them to increase productivity and achieve their business goals.
- Review content from teams across Lucid.
- Work closely with members of the marketing team and other teams at Lucid to publish content and elevate our brand.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Lucid suite of products in order to effectively understand how to attract and retain new customers.
- Use persona-driven storytelling to resonate with audiences, drive excitement around our product, and increase registrations.
- Act as strategic partners with other marketing teams and provide content marketing expertise to solve key business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or another relevant field, with strong academic performance
- 3+ years of copywriting or digital content creation experience. At least one year of writing for tech, B2B, and/or SaaS preferred.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize a number of concurrent projects
- Proven ability to produce consistent, relevant content
- A basic understanding of Lucidchart and Lucidspark, with a strong desire to learn more about it
- Quick, enthusiastic learner
- Ability to problem-solve and take initiative with minimal guidance
- Ability to provide, receive, and incorporate constructive feedback
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to jump in on any project
- Experience working with HTML and content management systems (e.g., Drupal, Wordpress) is a plus