1PGR SERVICES: Technical SEO SpecialistFreelance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual who relishes Technical SEO tasks and is comfortable working across different CMS platforms and SEO tools. The role requires an individual who can comfortably communicate with our developer and digital marketing/ content team alike.
The Technical SEO Specialist would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. They are a global leader in AI technologies and have offices all over Europe, Asia and America. They are based in beautiful offices Central London.
The Technical SEO Specialist role:
– Regularly crawl and audit sites, and document issues with actions to fix
– Carry out technical implementations based on targeting, content, and sales objectives
– Monitor sites’ technical health performance and task/fix issues found confidently
– Ability to create and execute link building activities
– Review, setup and improve our current goal and event tracking
– Provide feedback and insights to help us keep improving technical SEO processes and activity
– Collaborate with the content team to inform on our overall organic marketing strategy
The Ideal candidate for the Technical SEO Specialist role:
– You’re passionate about organic search
– Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on technical SEO experience
– You will have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 from a Top 20 UK University.
– Problem solver and confident in putting forward solutions – actively look for ways we can use SEO research intelligently
– Experience developing SEO reports
– Experience with the following: BrightEdge/Google Search Control/SEMrush/AhRefs
– SQL proficiency